Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Undergoing Change

Change is something that just about everyone finds hard ! Werther its moving, transferring to different schools, parents divorcing &or getting remarried, its all very hard to except. Like a big change for me was cutting my hair. I've had my ends cut once or twice but from going from being able to have a little bang wrap to no hair in the back was dramatically hard for me to take in! For as long as I could remember I've had hair. Short hair is cute, &easy to manage but I still miss having my hair. Since my hair is already cut I guess I will just have to live with it. I mean I cant live in the past. I dont regret cutting it because 1. I regret nothing, and 2. My hair is healthier, & 3. It will eventually grow back. ...A few pictures of my new do ',) Photobucket